CONDITIONS OF BOARDING
1. Booking will be confirmed upon completion of this form providing it has been has been returned signed, prior to boarding date.
2. Whilst every possible care is taken of each animal we cannot be held responsible for loss either from illness or other causes whilst your pet is in our care, or during the transport to and from us. Nor for any of the owner’s property which is brought with the pet(s).
3. In the event of accident, illness, infectious or contagious disease consent is given by the undersigned for a veterinary surgeon to be called for any attention or treatment that is deemed necessary. Vets fees are payable by the animal owner. We have public liability insurance that covers your pet whilst in our care.
4. All boarding fees must be paid on collection and any expenses, which may have arisen before the pet(s) leaves our care.
5. My Dog/Dogs has/have attended the trial period and I am happy.
6. Photographs may be placed on a website. Do you object to your pets photo going on a website such as face book Yes / No
7. All dogs must be fully vaccinated and wormed where appropriate, Vaccination for Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough is Essential before mixing with others.
8. I give consent for my Dog/Dogs to be allowed to socialise with other Boarders.
9. I agree to the above conditions. I also agree that if the animal is not collected within 7 days of the stated departure date, and no communication has been received from me or my agent, then I authorise Smart Pet Care to classify the animal as abandoned and attempt to re-home, sell or send to a charitable animal organization.
There will be a charge should any pet on arrival require treatment for internal or external parasites (fleas, worms, etc.).
Any other medication required to be administrated will hold a charge of £1.00 per day.
PETS ARE ACCEPTED FOR BOARDING AND WALKING AT THE OWNERS RISK.
CANCELLATIONS or EARLY RETURN: THE WHOLE PERIOD BOOKED WILL BE CHARGED UNLESS 2 WEEKS WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION IS GIVEN.